Monday, January 25, 2010

What's Your Plan?

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer. 29:11

How many of us go through our week, planning this, planning that. Most of the time we don't even think about what God might have planned for our time and life. Caught up in the scheme of life, His plan is taken for granted.

Many times I have caught myself plodding along in a certain direction, looking behind me to see if God is following. "Come on Lord, bless me in this place I am headed." Then if I pay attention, He gently takes my hand and guides me back to his plan.

Prosperity, protection, hope and a future are what He plans for us. Why then wouldn't we want to walk in HIS way? Could it be that we just can't see the distant future as He does? We don't see with his eyes. We don't even love ourselves as much as He does. His plan stems from a kind of caring a Father has for his children.

Let's ask today...Lord, reveal to me your plan.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete